Monday, December 4, 2006

Finished!

I FINISHED my 2005 album! HOORAY! I think it might be the biggest album I've done yet. It certainly was the biggest year of my life! I got pregnant, had a baby, quit my job, watched my father-in-law battle cancer and loose the fight, and so much more!

But get this... I did it all with MULTI-PHOTO layouts! What exactly is the the deal with ONE photo per layout? Who can do that? I like to take photos of ALL the people at an event. Who should I leave out? With a new baby who is constnatly doing new things I often took series shots.

ONE photo RARELY tells the story!

Well, there is one Magazine out there that caters to scrappers like me. It is called Lasting Moments and it is put out by Creative Memories. I LOVE that magazine. Contact me if you want more details!

No comments: