Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy DAY!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving yesterday! I know I did. My dear hubby and I hosted it at our house for the first time EVER! It went fabulous! I can't take too much credit though because my hubby Todd did all the cooking! I did do the dishes however.

So today is a GREAT DAY! Why is it a great day? Because my mother has my older son for the day and Todd has the day off so he can mind the baby (when I'm not nursing him of course). So what do I get to do??????

SCRAP!!!!!!!!

My goal is to clean up my room and get my CJ ready for the mail!

I'm so happy I've been dancing around my room as I clean up! Who would have thought cleaning could be so fun?

I'm off!

ohhhh, Perhaps I'll manage to post a LO or two by the end of the day! ;)

No comments: