Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Let's Try This Again!

So, long time no post huh? I think I was a tad bit lost about what I wanted to write. Oh, and just a few days after my last post I found out I was pregnant! HOORAY! But that will just sap the brains right out of your head. I don't think I've been able to put a coherent sentence together since!

That precious baby was born not long ago. He is healthy and happy and growing like a weed! Both of my boys keep me totally awed. What precious gifts from God they are. I'll never figure out why He intrusted so jewels to my care. Obviously God sees something in my that I am blind to.

Since my last post we also sold our home and purchased a new one. I was around five months pregnant when we were packing up and clearing out. What work that was! We are all settled now and truly enjoying our new spacious home. The best part..... I HAVE A WONDERFUL SCRAPPING STUDIO NOW! HORRAY!

My sweet boys need my attention just now. I'll be back

No comments: